Registration Fee: INR 0/-
Prize Money: INR 200/-
Ludo is a strategy board game for two to four players, in which the players race their four tokens from start to finish according to the rolls of a single die. Like other cross and circle games, Ludo is derived from the Indian game Pachisi, but simpler.
Rules for the game:
- Ludo is played between 2 to 6 players. Each player has 4 tokens. Whoever gets all four tokens to the home (in the center of the board) first is the winner.
- A token can only move out from your base and start if a six is rolled by that player. (For young children, a piece may start with a throw of a 1 or a 6. Speeds things up)
- When a player rolls a six, they get another turn to roll the dice.
- If a player rolls six three times in a row, their turn is then skipped.
- If a token crosses the finish line, that player gets another dice roll.
- If a token captures another token, the capturing player gets another dice roll.
- There are eight safe squares on the board (they are colored squares and starred squares).
- The tokens must exit each player’s base and move around the board to win.
How to Register:
Hit the “Book Now” button & submit your Squad details. Soon you will get the Room name & password.
Note: The game application will be informed 1 day before the activity on WhatsApp.